It’s that time of year again! Time to help school kids get the nutritious meals they need to do well in school. You and No Kid Hungry can help make it possible.
It’s easy as pie.🙂
Help by joining the twEAT OUT for No Kid Hungry on Tuesday, September 8. Find a participating restaurant then or during September. Big social media fan? Find a participating restaurant and give them a little social media love to thank them for helping feed kids! Be sure to use the hashtag #NoKidHungry so everyone can follow the conversation.
Here are a few more simple ways you can make an impact:
1. Add your name to the #NoKidHungry Thunderclap and encourage your friends to do the same. At Noon ET on Sept. 8, the Thunderclap will send a pre-written message on your behalf to any or all of your Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr accounts—simultaneously. For a few minutes, Twitter will be taken over by #NoKidHungry.
3. On Sept. 8 during the twEAT OUT, retweet & share messages that come from @NoKidHungry and use #NoKidHungry in all of your messages. Here are some samples:
- Dine out for #NoKidHungry! Visit nokidhungry.org to find a participating #restaurant near you!
- Going out to eat? Don’t forget to visit a #NoKidHungry restaurant. Find #restaurants here: nokidhungry.org
- Help us spread the word about #NoKidHungry today! Please RT. Together we can end childhood hunger!
- Love food? Love giving back? Visit nokidhungry.org to find restaurants where you can dine out for #NoKidHungry!
4. Dine out for #NoKidHungry. With all the awareness you’ll help raise on Sept. 8, you’re going to work up an appetite. Find participating restaurants near you at http://dineout.nokidhungry.org/maps.
Making a difference in the life of a child is always rewarding, but creating that impact doesn’t get any easier than during the month of September.
Donate a tweet, dine out for #NoKidHungry, and help us end childhood hunger.