Fall is the perfect time to learn something new!
If social media is an area you’ve been wanting to explore, perhaps an in-person class is a good way to go. It’s inexpensive and hands-on, with me as your instructor! I am honored to be teaching again this semester at Cuyahoga Community College for their Continuing and Community Education program.
Seven courses are offered, from the basics, to specifics on individual platforms and topics. Would love to see you there!
Mention you found these classses on the ChairtyIdeas Blog, and I’ll bring you a free copy of my book, “Uplifting Quotes on Gratitude and Goodness to Show Appreciation” to class!
All courses below are at the Tri-C Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road, Highland Hills, OH 44122, Thursdays, 7-9 pm, on the dates listed.
Simply click a class below to register.
- ZREC-1081: Social Media 101 (October 8)
- ZREC-1238: Facebook: Beyond the Basics (October 15)
- ZREC-1240: Twitter: Taking it to the Next Level (October 22)
- ZREC-1241: Pinterest and Instagram: How a Picture Can Be Worth More Than a Thousand Words (November 5)
- ZREC-1242: LinkedIn: How to Use it for Networking and Business (November 12)
- ZREC-1243: Content & Blogging: Keys to Online Visibility and Engagement for Business (November 19)
- ZREC-1244: You Tube and Video: Getting Compelling Messages in Front of Your Customers (December 3)
Hope to see you in a class soon! If you have any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions, please share them in the comments.
And, please connect on any or all of your favorite social media platforms!
LinkedIn: Amy Neumann
G+: Amy Neumann
Facebook: Amy Neumann
Instagram: Amy Neumann